Therafirm Ease Opaque 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Knee High Compression Stockings for Women in Petite
Therafirm Ease Opaque Open Toe Knee High Compression Stocking are designed to help improve circulation, relieve minor ankle and leg swelling as well as leg fatigue. This knee high has a soft, knit band for comfortable wearing throughout the day.
• 15-20 mmHg graduated compression
• Ultra stretchy yarns for garments that are easier to put on
• Soft, comfortable band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
• Moisture-wicking CoolMax allow for dry and cool skin
• Super soft, breathable opaque material
• Smooth band on open-toe for extra comfort and durability
• Available in short and long lengths for best fit
Material made of:
Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.