HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Juzo Dynamic Cotton 5800AD Knee High Compression Socks; stylish cotton compression support socks at an economical price
• Roomy Toe Box with Reinforced Toe and Heel
For increased comfort and durability.
• Attractive Unisex Ribbed Design
Ideal for both men and women.
• Economical Price
Great for those who are on a budget.
Soft and Comfortable Fabric
For all day comfort.
Great for Travel
While you're sitting on a long flight or a long car ride.
• Care Instructions
Machine wash support socks in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Hang or lay flat to air dry.
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Calf measures 18"
shoe size is 11 1/2 to 12
What size should I order?A:
This product is measured by your shoe size, rather than your ankle and calf measurements. Unfortunately this would not be the best product for you because it goes by shoe size. Your ankle and calf are on the larger end so you would need to find a sock that actually takes your ankle and calf measurements into account.View AllAsk a Question