Jobst soSoft 15-20 mmHg Women's Ribbed Pattern Knee High Mild Compression Socks
Medium weight pattern support socks for everyday activities in a mild support.
• Soft & Comfortable
You won't mind wearing this support sock all day long!
• Stylish Patterned Style
Make this sock perfect to wear every day - for casual or dress purposes
• Superior Moisture Management w/ Wicking Properties
Helps keep feet dry and comfortable
• Easy to Don
Increases Patient Compliance
• Available in Closed Toe only. Choose from Black, White, or Sand.
• How to Care for your Socks?
Machine wash in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Machine dry on low heat
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
| Jobst soSoft 15-20 mmHg Women's Ribbed Pattern Knee High Mild Compression Socks |
| Size || Black || Sand || White |
| Small || 120213 || 120217 || 120319 |
| Medium || 120214 || 120218 || 120320 |
| Large || 120215 || 120219 || 120321 |
| Extra Large || 120216 || 120220 || 120322 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.