Jobst Sensifoot Diabetic Sock 8-15 mmHg Knee High Mild Compression Socks; ultimate comfort and protection available in a unisex diabetic sock.
• Mild Non-Constricting Gradient Pressure
Prevents sliding, bunching, or wrinkles keeping this support sock in place.
• Dense Padding in the Foot, Heel, and Toe
Reduces friction and provides cushioning for extra comfort.
• Non-Irritating Smooth Flat Toe Seams
Reduce irritation and pressure on sensitive toes and skin preventing skin abrasions.
• Antimicrobial Finish
Prevents growth of bacteria and fungi on the sock, helping to eliminate unpleasant foot odors.
• Moisture Wicking Acrylic Fibers
Keep feet cool and dry throughout the day.
• Care Instructions:
Machine wash in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Machine dry on low heat.
• Fiber Content:
8-15 mmHg Mild Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
| Jobst Sensifoot 8-15 mmHg Knee Compression Socks |
| Size || White || Black || Navy || Brown |
| Extra Small || 110830 || 110865 || 110860 || 110855 |
| Small || 110831 || 110866 || 110861 || 110856 |
| Medium || 110832 || 110867 || 110862 || 110857 |
| Large || 110833 || 110868 || 110863 || 110858 |
| Extra Large || 110834 || 110869 || 110864 || 110859 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.